Location : Mumbai , Pune , Hyderabad / Secunderabad, Lucknow
Experience : 3+ yrs.
Job Description :
1Stop4Health Technologies is a progressive & expanding company specialising in the design & delivery of Small to Medium organisation's Healthcare needs across Australia, India, UK, UAE, Singapore, USA and Canada.
We require motivated, goals driven Web Application Developers for a full-time or part-time role to build solid web applications.
Located at our Mumbai , Pune , Hyderabad / Secunderabad, Lucknow Offices supporting our Australian, UK, Singapre Team and Indian Juggernaut development powerhouse. Known for our creativity, integrating and craftsmanship, 1Stop4Health is quickly rising up from being a start-up to an established name globally.
1Stop4Health is working towards a rapid expansion and they need professional telemarketers who are prepared to roll up their sleeves in the establishment phase of the business to help them grow their telemarketing team and within six months take on the role of Contact Centre Manager in India.
Great Employee Benefits:
1) Competitive Salary
2) Employee Share Options (ESOPs)
3) Opportunity to work in the growing healthcare industry and grow with them
4) Great Place to Work
5) Chef Cooked Meals
6) Rest Area – Afternoon Siesta
7) Close to public Transport
We value and ensure our female employees are provided with safe and secure working environment, we have Zero tolerance policy towards discrimination based on Gender, Religion and Cast.
** Added bonus if you have experience working in healthcare industry!
Requirements & Responsibilities:
• Designing normalized databases.
• Implement common interfacing formats like JSON and XML while dealing with RESTful APIs.
• Create applications using MVC frameworks.
• Ask questions that expose flaws and gaps, while keeping an eye on the databases stability, security and scalability.
Skills & Experience:
• Writing clean, optimized code that is maintainable and scalable
• Object Oriented Programming, Data Structures, and large scale applications, databases
• Multiple scripting languages like Python or Ruby on Rails, strong command on Nginx configuration and on NoSQL solutions
• Structured approach to development (measuring, monitoring, and testing) and a deep understanding of object oriented design.
• Writing minimal, but useful, developer documentation.
• JQuery, PostgreSQL, HTML5 + CSS3, Full-Stack Web Development is also preferred.