Location : Mumbai , Pune , Hyderabad / Secunderabad, Lucknow
Experience : 2 to 7 yrs.
Job Description :
1Stop4Health Technologies is a progressive & expanding company specialising in the design & delivery of Small to Medium organisation's Healthcare needs across Australia, India, UK, UAE, Singapore, USA and Canada.
We require a motivated, goals driven telemarketers for a full-time or part-time role that can enthusiastically drive telemarketing campaigns. This role requires an excellent communications skills with strong will to never give up; a solid background in using CRM systems; and a track record of success in a results-driven organisation.
Located at our Mumbai , Pune , Hyderabad / Secunderabad, Lucknow Offices supporting our Australian, UK, Singapre Team and Indian Juggernaut development powerhouse. Known for our creativity, integrating and craftsmanship, 1Stop4Health is quickly rising up from being a start-up to an established name globally.
1Stop4Health is working towards a rapid expansion and they need professional telemarketers who are prepared to roll up their sleeves in the establishment phase of the business to help them grow their telemarketing team and within six months take on the role of Contact Centre Manager in India.
Great Employee Benefits:
1) Competitive Salary
2) Employee Share Options (ESOPs)
3) Opportunity to work in the growing healthcare industry and grow with them
4) Great Place to Work
5) Chef Cooked Meals
6) Rest Area – Afternoon Siesta
7) Close to public Transport
We value and ensure our female employees are provided with safe and secure working environment, we have Zero tolerance policy towards discrimination based on Gender, Religion and Cast.
** Added bonus if you have experience working in healthcare industry!
Requirements & Responsibilities:
• Outbound B2B telemarketing calls
• Lead generation
• Appointment setting with key decision makers
• Maintaining various reports related to Sales and accounts.
• Report Weekly / Monthly updates to the Branch Manager and address concerns raised
• Records customer inquiries by documenting inquiry and response in customers’ accounts.
• Liaising between sales and marketing team
• Prepares for customer inquiries by studying products, services, and customer service processes.
• Secures information by completing data base backups.
• Maintain good client relation.
• CRM data input
Skills & Experience:
• Experience in telemarketing & business marketing
• Experience with Call Center Management CRMsystems
• Professional & pleasant phone manner
• Excellent English Communication skills and Basic working knowledge of MS Office.
• Previous work experience in Out Bound Call Centre /B2B Sales/ Lead Generation is an advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Located in Mumbai and offering excellent Base Salary with great On Target Earning an open-ended performance-based commission system designed to allow top performers to earn Top Salary your peers will envy per annum.
• This employment can be Temporary (minimum 6 Months) or permanent, full-time role based on candidates performance.
• Mandatory Requirements: A minimum of 2-7 years working as a professional telemarketer (Teleco and IT industry experience will be highly regarded).
• Please provide phone numbers for 2 Referees who will be able to talk knowledgably of your suitability for this position, along with a resume outlining your experience and Expected Salary.
Excellent working conditions provided. Candidates who have had previous experience in Telecommunications, IT, Banking, Insurance and Finance will be looked upon favorably.
Key Skills : Marketing, Customer Service, Call Center Management, Telesales, Telemarketing, B2B Sales, Sales Accounting, Communication Skills