SEO/SEM and Social Media Marketing Specialist x 4
Location : Mumbai , Pune , Hyderabad / Secunderabad, Lucknow
Experience : 1 to 6+ yrs.
Job Description :
1Stop4Health Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
1Stop4Health Technologies is a progressive & expanding company specialising in the design & delivery of Small to Medium organisation's Healthcare needs across Australia, India, UK, UAE, Singapore, USA and Canada.
We require a motivated, goals driven SEO/SEM and Social Media Marketing Specialist for a full-time or part-time role that can enthusiastically drive Search Engine Optimization & Social Media Marketing campaigns. This role requires an excellent SE)/SMM skills with strong will to never give up; a solid background in using SEO/SMM softwares; and a track record of success in a results-driven organisation.
Located at our Mumbai , Pune , Hyderabad / Secunderabad, Lucknow Offices supporting our Australian, UK, Singapre Team and Indian Juggernaut development powerhouse. Known for our creativity, integrating and craftsmanship, 1Stop4Health is quickly rising up from being a start-up to an established name globally.
1Stop4Health is working towards a rapid expansion and they need professional telemarketers who are prepared to roll up their sleeves in the establishment phase of the business to help them grow their telemarketing team and within six months take on the role of Contact Centre Manager in India.
Great Employee Benefits:
1) Competitive Salary
2) Employee Share Options (ESOPs)
3) Opportunity to work in the growing healthcare industry and grow with them
4) Great Place to Work
5) Chef Cooked Meals
6) Rest Area – Afternoon Siesta
7) Close to public Transport
We value and ensure our female employees are provided with safe and secure working environment, we have Zero tolerance policy towards discrimination based on Gender, Religion and Cast.
** Added bonus if you have experience working in healthcare industry!
Requirements & Responsibilities:
• Increase the search visibility by mining for a new keyword ideas.
• Optimizing campaigns for better ROI as well as brand visibility.
• 1 to 6+ years of experience Knowledge of SEO optimization techniques like meta tags, Google local listings, interlinking, Article Submissions etc.
• Develop efficient SEO strategies to improve organic traffic.
• Optimize Social media pages and website videos.
• Increase web presence and generate leads.
• Analyze & show competitive keyword ranking on search engine like Google, Yahoo and Bing.
• Email campaign management.
• Plan and execute campaigns through various online marketing channels to drive lead generation to support the sales team and create brand awareness.
• Generate reports through Google webmaster tools, Google Analytics.
• Create and manage paid advertising; PPC & display advertising, Banners, A/B testing.
• Develop and implement a comprehensive SEO strategy.
• Increase traffic through organic means on websites.
• Monitoring site rank performance and developing SEO enhancement strategies
• Implementing keyword research, link building for websites
• Managing link Exchange strategies.
• Review and analysis of websites for areas that need to improve
• Monitor, assess and react to competitor strategies.
• Achieving weekly, monthly targets of Email campaigns, Directory Listing and Link Building.
• Working & developing content on daily basis for social media site Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+ Pintrest (Blogs, info graphics, e-mailers etc.).
• Manage Social Media marketing campaigns & promotions and day-to-day activities
• Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews, identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business.
• Use Social Media Analytic tools to understand the impact of content marketing in Customer engagement and change plans accordingly.
Skills & Experience:
• Prior experience in an agency, or having hands on knowledge of SEM (both search and display)
• Comfortable with interfaces of Google Adwords,Bing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Located in Mumbai and offering excellent Base Salary with great On Target Earning an open-ended performance-based commission system designed to allow top performers to earn Top Salary your peers will envy per annum.
• This employment can be Temporary (minimum 6 Months) or permanent, full-time role based on candidates performance.
• Please provide phone numbers for 2 Referees who will be able to talk knowledgably of your suitability for this position, along with a resume outlining your experience and Expected Salary.
Send your CV at
Email: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]