Location : Mumbai , Pune , Hyderabad / Secunderabad, Lucknow
Experience : 2+ yrs.
Job Description :
1Stop4Health Technologies is a progressive & expanding company specialising in the design & delivery of Small to Medium organisation's Healthcare needs across Australia, India, UK, UAE, Singapore, USA and Canada.
We require a motivated, goals driven telemarketers for a full-time or part-time role that can enthusiastically drive telemarketing campaigns. This role requires an excellent communications skills with strong will to never give up; a solid background in using CRM systems; and a track record of success in a results-driven organisation.
Located at our Mumbai , Pune , Hyderabad / Secunderabad, Lucknow Offices supporting our Australian, UK, Singapre Team and Indian Juggernaut development powerhouse. Known for our creativity, integrating and craftsmanship, 1Stop4Health is quickly rising up from being a start-up to an established name globally.
1Stop4Health is working towards a rapid expansion and they need professional telemarketers who are prepared to roll up their sleeves in the establishment phase of the business to help them grow their telemarketing team and within six months take on the role of Contact Centre Manager in India.
Great Employee Benefits:
1) Competitive Salary
2) Employee Share Options (ESOPs)
3) Opportunity to work in the growing healthcare industry and grow with them
4) Great Place to Work
5) Chef Cooked Meals
6) Rest Area – Afternoon Siesta
7) Close to public Transport
We value and ensure our female employees are provided with safe and secure working environment, we have Zero tolerance policy towards discrimination based on Gender, Religion and Cast.
** Added bonus if you have experience working in healthcare industry!
• UG: English Literature /Journalism/ Mass Comm
• PG: Any Specialization, Post Graduation is not mandatory
Skills & Experience:
• Be comfortable writing in multiple styles and for multiple formats.
• Ensure copy is delivered on deadline and in accordance with the required criteria.
• Strong research skills that ensure all copy is accurate.
• An eye for detail and a desire for perfection.
• A passion for writing and willingness to learn from other team members.
• Be able to write compelling and grammatically clean short-form and long- form website copy & as well as effective headlines, taglines, and calls to action.
• Tertiary qualified in creative writing, marketing, journalism, communications or a related field.
• High attention to detail.
• Ability to present ideas and concepts and lead through to implementation and execution.
• Ability to create pitchy, sales focused copy targeted at various commercial and education sectors.
• Excellent written communication and grammar (you know the difference between kids, kid’s and kids’).
• Outstanding fact-checking ability and exceptional attention to detail
• Strong initiative and the competency to enter the company and hit the ground running.
• Willingness to work in a very fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with a passionate team of like-minded individuals.
• Great interpersonal skills with an ability to take direction and show leadership qualities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Located in Mumbai and offering excellent Base Salary with great On Target Earning an open-ended performance-based commission system designed to allow top performers to earn Top Salary your peers will envy per annum.
• This employment can be Temporary (minimum 6 Months) or permanent, full-time role based on candidates performance.
• Mandatory Requirements: A minimum of 2+ years working as a professional copywriter.